I think I mentioned something earlier about these guys, but I recently got a box set of Goblins using some Christmas money from my Grandmother. I thought they turned out pretty well, especially when compared to the two goblins that I painted when I was first starting to paint. The pictures I took are really not that good, but hopefully you can get a general idea.
Combining these new goblins with the cave troll, goblin king, and the 4 other goblins I had before, I now have a decent 250 points goblin army...
2 comments:
Now wait, wait, wait. Haven't the goblins been /winning/ lately? And now there are more of them?!
I'm curious though: could you do a battle of three or four armies? Men vs goblins vs elves vs dwarfs or something awesome like that?
Actually, before I got these goblins, I only had 4. The main evil troops I have are orcs, not goblins. Big difference.
Possibly...might be interesting to figure out.
Post a Comment